Friday, April 6, 2007

Bill O'Reilly is Fucking Insane

Bill O'Reilly (God I can't even spell his name without cringing) once again shows the world why he is an evil, racist, fascist douchebag.

I am not the type of person that believes its right to wish harm on any individual BUT, would I really be so sad if this guy had a massive heart attack and died? Not exactly. I'm sure his own family holds the same sentiment. I mean, can you imagine having to sit at the dinner table with this guy?

In his latest rant, Fucker (as I like to call him), had Geraldo on his show to talk about two girls who were killed by a drunk driver. The man responsible for the crime was an illegal alien, mind you - so you can venture to guess where the 'discussion' went.

Anyway, with as much sensitivity as Fucker is capable of having (i.e. none), he turns the issue into one about illegal immigration because as everyone knows, brown people are responsible for all crime in this country.

Thankfully however, Geraldo (of all people), calls Fucker out on his Xenophobia. Bill O'Reilly flipped out - so much so that I was half expecting him to pull a Wayne Brady and choke a bitch (who unfortunately would have been Geraldo). I tend to believe that Geraldo was at the ready and had calculated the most efficient way to grab the nearest chair and swing had Fucker attacked - although, Evil probably doesn't go down that easy.

Anyway, say a little prayer, make the sign of the cross and hit PLAY to watch the video below which not surprisingly, has been making the rounds.

No comments: